The Government extends the personal income tax return deadline until July 31, announced Prime Minister Viorica Dancila on Tuesday.
The deadline for submitting 230 Form, whereby citizens can redirect 2% of their income tax to NGOs, was also extended to that date.
A 5% bonus will be granted for full payment until July 31, 2019.
The statement is filled by individuals to declare:
- income obtained from Romania and / or abroad in 2018;
- tax on estimated income / standard income that will be made in Romania in 2019;
- estimated income to pay social contributions and, as the case may be, declaration of social contributions due in the fiscal year 2019.
The reported earnings are:
- from independent activities, for which the net income is established in real system;
- income from intellectual property rights, except for taxpayers for whom the tax is withheld at source;
- the disposal of the use of goods for which the net income is established in real system or on the basis of lump sums of expenses;
- agricultural activities for which the net income is established in real system;
- fish farming and / or forestry;
- transfer of securities and any other operations with financial instruments;
- other sources.
The statement should be submitted electronically:
- through the Virtual Private Space (VPS) service;
- on the e-guvernare.ro website, with qualified electronic signature.
You can download it here: